Thank you to our many supporters!
In addition to the efforts of our Strategic Team, many community organizations and businesses contributed to the very successful virtual 2020 campaign. The monetary donations for school supply kits helped Collect for Kids grow stronger and support more students.
The 2020 campaign raised $110,000 from more than 1,300 donors in just 3 short months!
Thank you to these organizations for their extra support this year:
- Berry Appleman & Leiden, LLP
- Costco - Fairfax
- Delegate Karrie Delaney, District 67
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Fairfax County Alumnae Chapter
- Fairfax County Police Department - Marine Patrol Unit Boaters for Backpacks campaign
- Grace Covenant Church
- Hope Lutheran Church
- Koinonia Foundation
- Lockheed Martin Space - Herndon, Employee Resource Group
- NBC4 Washington
- New Hope Church
- NTT Data
- Ravensworth Baptist Church
- Reston Strong
- Share, Inc. of McLean
- St. Mary Orthodox Church / Focus North America
- The Anglican Church
- Thomas Solutions, Inc.
- Unity of Fairfax Church